My UberMenu disappeared. Please help. I have no idea why, but I need to launch the website tomorrow. Please help.
I got my UberMenu back. I don’t need your help on this one.
Thanks for letting us know!
My Ubermenu disappeared again and I can’t figure out why this happens. Please help! The login info is above
I have it now and I did nothing to fix it. I wish I knew why this happens. It is so frustrating. Actually, it’s not the UberMenu that disappears. It is the formatting for my navigation bar that changes for no reason.
Hi there,
Looks like it’s cache related, though, I checked your site and there are no cached being served. It’s a bit weird, all I could guess is it’s host related and maybe when it loads the stylesheet files, it throws service unavailable as I usually saw it as common issues.
Thanks!
OK, thank you. I think you are right because it usually happens after I have updated CSS via the Customizer. Again, thanks.
You’re most welcome!