Ubermenu Columns

https://bullseyesurplus.com/products/categories/long-guns

Hover over Long Guns > Brands

I’d like to see this menu start a new column every 5 items without having to manually create the columns.

Is this possible?

Hello Justin,

Thank you for the details.

You will have to set the menu columns just like what you have done in Hand Guns > Brand menu item.
For more details about the sub menu columns and how you can set them, please check out this documentation:

Hope this helps.

I am attempting to use automatic columns:

But it is not working. Any advice?

Hi Justin,

To be able to assist you better with this issue. Please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Added to this post

Hi Justin,

Credentials is not working. Please double check. Thanks.

Forgot to hit “save”. Sorry, fixed. Please try again.

Hi Justin,

The automatic columns for the segments is disabled.

On this one https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/settings/submenu/columns#automatic, the instructions applies to direct sub-menu which is different in your setup since you uses segments. With that, you’ll have to apply the columns setting on the segment instead to the columns menu item.

Thanks!

OK, I made those changes, however, there has not been a change in the menu:

Hi Justin,

Your Submenu Column Default was set to Full-Width that’s why all the sub-item on the Brand takes the entire width of the container resulting for the items to be stacked with each other. I did go ahead and change it to Automatic

Hope it helps,
Cheers,

It seems someone added columns back into my “2 SEGMENT LONG GUN BRANDS” menu, which is counter intuitive to what I’m trying to do. I’m trying to get the menu to do automatic columns so I don’t have to create them. I removed the manual columns and the menu is back to looking wonky.

I would like these to display, in order, in columns, vertically, automatically.

Hello Justin,

Columns need to be defined. Regretfully automatic columns aren’t available in Ubermenu submenu.
It may be possible with some custom CSS and modification which would become more complicated.

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.