Ubermenu clicks not registering in jquery on mobile

Hello,

When using a mobile device, and when clicking in the Ubermenu mobile menu, I am unable to get jquery to register what item is clicked. This is an issue because I am trying to use ConvertPlus modals that are triggered when clicking menu items in the nav. Currently the modal is triggered on desktop but not on mobile. Can you help explain/fix?

I believe it may have something to do with this error blocking the process:
“[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking ‘touchstart’ event. Consider marking event handler as ‘passive’ to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952”

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.