Ubermenu behind page content

Hi I am having a problem with Ubermenu appearing to be behind the page content. This has just suddenly occurred. I thought it was a z-index issue, but nothing I have tried works. I am disabled plugins to see if that is the issue, but nothing seems to fix it. I am supposed to be going over this site with the client tomorrow. With the site in this state I am likely to just get fired!

Site is

acamuseum.ca

look on any page.

Just to let you know, it is any menu that is appearing behind the content, I replaced the uber menu with a Pro nav and it opens behind the content as well.

I tell you what don’t fucking bother, I have restored a back version of the site

I have a client meet in 20 minutes. I need the site working for that.

So now I don’t why the site broke and know way of finding out.

I strongly suspect I won’t be buying anymore themco products in future…

Hello There,

We’re sorry for our late reply as we are getting a little bit of traffic due to the new releases of the theme.

Also note that we are answering from oldest to newest, so please do not bump your thread because it will go back to the queue.

We do really want to help you figure this out. If you can setup a staging site, we can investigate why it is happening.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.