Ubermenu Background Color

Hello!

I am attempting to change a particular background color in Ubermenu. It’s some kind of “overall” background color on the submenus, appearing only when that part of the menu is empty. Currently, it’s a transparent light color, seen to the right of “Classroom Rentals” in the screenshot.

I would have guessed it was “Submenu Background Color” in the Ubermenu settings, but nothing changes when I edit that color setting. (I’ve tried editing this both in the Ubermenu settings, and in the submenu tab of the parent item… neither one does anything.)

Please help me find this mystery color setting, so I can change it!

Thanks.

Hello @capodanno,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to set the custom background for the specific menu item, I would suggest you go to the menu —>select the menu item—> click on the Uber setting icon—>Customize Style—>set the background color from here.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you, but this is not an item–it’s the area behind the items. That’s why I thought using the “submenu background color” would work (when the parent item is selected) but changing that (either in the Ubermenu settings, or in the customize style of the parent item) does not have any effect.

Hello @capodanno,

You will have to click on the parent menu item first and then find the “Submenu” or “Customize Style” option. If this is not helping, please provide us access to the site so we can check your Ubermenu plugin settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have selected the parent item called “Products & Services”. On the “Customize Style” tab, I’ve changed the Submenu Background Color to Black. You’ll notice the background is still the transparent white color in my original screenshot.

I appreciate your help!

Hello @capodanno,

As it turns out, you have added this custom CSS in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.ubermenu .ubermenu-item .ubermenu-submenu.ubermenu-submenu-drop{
  background:rgba(255,255,255,.9);
}

Change the 0.9 to 1 instead to make the background to a white color.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.