Ubermenu avoid Dropdown Transitions if Submenu is visible already

Hello,

I am using ubermenu and would like to change the transition behavior of the submenus:
Is it possible to change the transition of the dropdown, if the submenu is visible already?
When I open the submenu, the dropdown transition is “slide reveal”. If I am hovering over the next parent item the transition will start again, but I would prefer to fade the new submenu over the first one.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Would be happy hearing from you.
Best wishes
Carlo

Hey Carlo,

Thanks for writing in!

You can only have one transition in the submenu. You cannot mixed it up having two or more transition upon hovering the submenu. To know more about the transitions in ubermenu, please check it here: https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/settings/menu/transitions

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.