Uber mobile menu starts open

After the latest updates of x-theme and uber menu, the mobile menu starts open on mobile devices. It is still occurring after disabling all other plugins other than cornerstone and uber menu. I’ve also cleared my browser cache.

What else can I do? I’d like some help with this.

This is the link to my dev site. Currently the plugins are disabled. I may enable some while working on other things while waiting for your response.

and interestingly after disabling all the plugins, the mobile menu can’t close at all. With the plugins active, the mobile menu will close after clicking it twice.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I see that you have CloudFlare enabled on your site. Usually after an update, you need to clear CloudFlare cache as well by login into CloudFlare cache.

Also make sure to disable CloudFlare autominification options under the Speed tab.

Then re-test your site and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

cloudflare doesn’t apply to this site. It only applies to one small form in the footer linking to another site I don’t have control over. I’ve noticed some other people have a similar sounding issue. I think it’s something else.

Hi There,

Please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate this issue further.

Thanks!

Hey @Parkinson_Canada,

What you’re seeing on mobile is not UberMenu. It’s the X’s menu.

I switched to the parent X theme and this is the UberMenu mobile menu.

It looks like the issue is coming from your customization. Please remove them and use UberMenu instead.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.