Uber menu last column no longer there : Creating a new column & adding a line in menu

Uber menu last new column not working, I created lots of colums and custom elements but on last edit moved my contact area to bottom and no matter what I do its not coming back, I added column and tried different levels and not working.

Also i was trying to have a line under careers but no elements under it.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

I was able to resolve the issue. I changed back the setting below to “Normal”.

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

of course, i had tried a bunch of things, sometimes the simplest answer
thanks very much

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.