Uber menu issue

I need to add a small script to the header and now I get the following error from Ubermenu. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgll1qgizklkqmj/Screenshot%202018-03-28%2017.24.34.png?dl=0

Is there a way to correct for this

Also, it has been very temperamental from the get go but my client wants images in the menu dropdown. Is there another menu you have experience with and that is compatible with pro?

Hello @GeorgiaG,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

The error wasn’t showing when I login into your site. I guess someone cleared the cache for you, not sure. You can go ahead and add your small script to your header now.

Are you referring to adding thumbnail images in the menu dropdown? Ubermenu can achieve this. Please refer to the tutorial below:

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.