Hello support team,
I would like to add icons to the uber menu “Forum Header” on this page:
I have added an icon to the top level labeled “account” but do not see the icon.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Hello support team,
I would like to add icons to the uber menu “Forum Header” on this page:
I have added an icon to the top level labeled “account” but do not see the icon.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Hello,
Here are the icons available:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/
You need to inspect the icon with the right button of your mouse and copy the html code and paste on the label on Appereance > Menu
If you use the icon user, for example, beside Account on the label box on Appereance > Menu it should look like this:
<i class="x-icon x-icon-user" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i> Account
Hope it helps
Thanks for the help Joao,
I have added the line of code:
Account
in the menu label but, it does not show the icon.
Am I doing something wrong here?


Hi There,
Could you please try clearing your cache and test your issue again.

Also you can get the code for data-icon from here (https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/cheatsheet/).
Hope that helps.
Great! Thanks for your help! 
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.