URL: https://www.maestroagnew.com
My icon for “Negatives” menu item won’t show up but my icons for the other menu items show up.
URL: https://www.maestroagnew.com
My icon for “Negatives” menu item won’t show up but my icons for the other menu items show up.
Hi there,
I have checked and it is working ok for me:

But the website is too slow for me and it shows some browser console errors such as:
net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
I am not sure how connected those issues may be but I suggest that you follow the steps mentioned in this article:
As mentioned in the article above don’t forget to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to clear any cache system they have internally and give them the error I mentioned.
Thank you.
How can it be working for you when the icon for “Negatives” isn’t showing up in the screen capture that you posted?
I got it working, thank you!!
Glad you were able to figure it out 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.