Uber Menu and Working in Appearance/Customize

Hi There,
I don’t know if you are aware, but there seems to be some compatibility issues with the Ubermenu plugin and the customizer under Appearance.

I’ve noticed that when I am working with the CSS in Appearance/Customizer, the background settings I’ve created in the Uber menu get trashed. The background becomes transparent.

When I close the customizer, this all goes away, and everything is fine. But, it is a little disconcerting to know that while I’m working on the site, the public could bump into this.

I love the Ubermenu plugin as it handles a lot of issues not yet addressed with the cornerstone header/footer tool.

Please note: I am not asking for support. I just wanted to make you aware of this issue. I’ll send you some credentials shortly.

Thanks for listening!

Regards,
Nancy

Hello Nancy,

Thanks for writing in! We really appreciate this feedback.
We will forward this to our developers for further investigation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Absolutely. Glad to help out with these sorts of bugs. And by the way, the problem seems to occur when I am working in Appearance/customize/CSS. I can be in other areas of Appearance/customize and not have this problem at all.

Thanks Rue!

Regards,
Nancy

We’ll check that area too, thanks again! :wink: