Typing Loop: Keep last item visible

EDIT: Solved myself; answer at end. Leaving question as help for others.

I am using the “type” feature on a headline, but have an issue. I’d like the last word in the list to stay typed in (that is, I’d like it to not delete the word.)

F/E:
The world’s most…
Versatile (typed, then backspaced)
Available (typed, then backspaced)
Advanced (typed, then it stays on this last word)
…system

Is this possible?


Edit: Leaving this here for “duh” sake: If you have this issue, check to make sure you don’t accidentally have a carriage return after your last entry. Also, if you WANTED to delete the typed words at the end of the list, putting one in intentionally will help you do that.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.