Typekit & Rev Slider

Hi there

Sorry but I’m still having trouble with Typekit in Rev slider, I can now type Futura in the slider font panel and it will display (although won’t show the font pull down section, to select it that way)

It will display in rev slider and in my safari browser, if I try in another browser it reverts back to a the slider default font - but everywhere else on the site is fine? Seems just to be a problem in the slider section?

I will send you admin bits. thanks

m

Hi there,

I tried to check your site but there is a coming soon page active and when I tried to login using the details you have provided, I got this message:

Is could be something in the settings of the CSS that you added that is why it is not working correctly. But kindly try this CSS:

.tp-caption {
    font-family: 'futura' !important;
}

But please note that the code above will set the font of all layer to futura. Kindly also change the font family to the correct one in case you are using a different font style.

In case you are not able to get it sorted, kindly try to double check and provide us with the active login details.

Had the security set up, taken it off now, sorry

Just dropped that code into Global CSS still having problems, access should be fine now if you have a chance to login, just checked. ta

Hi Anni_Admin,

The correct font-family name is futura-pt so your code should be:

.rev_slider .caption, .rev_slider .tp-caption {
    font-family: "futura-pt"!important;
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.