Typekit not working

Hi,
I know there are already Typekit-topics, but I was advised to open a new one. I’ve installed Typekit extenstion and synchronised it, activated it in the launch > template, defined it as body color aaand nothing happened. What I am I doing wrong? Is there another not obivous thing I have to activate?

Technical information:

  • checked it in Chrome, Safari and Firefox - same problem

  • Tried to reinstall everything

  • WP and theme are both latest version

  • my site: https://moser.consulting/

Hey @Sommeregger,

The Typekit extension is no longer needed in X and Pro. Please uninstall it. Then, go to Launch > Templates > Fonts and click on the T icon located in the lower left corner of the screen. You can setup Typekit in there. If that doesn’t help, please give us WP Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.