Why is this so difficult? I have Typekit enabled. Kit ID and Font is Loaded under “Kit Information” Under the Typekit Settings. My Font is NOT showing up in Templates > Fonts, how can I fix this? *Pro Theme
STILL DOESN’T WORK:
In the Templates > Fonts Options In the lower Left side of the Screen there is a “T” icon, I added my “Typekit Kit ID” there then fonts were available in Templates > Fonts Options.
This should be updated in the documentation if it isn’t currently.
I did that and chose my Template “Header -Proxima Nova” for my Headings font in Theme Options, still I cannot select the font anywhere, and the font is not working.
Hey @ryebag,
We’re sorry to hear your having a hard time using Typekit. I checked your site and it is not accessible (see Secure Note). Please check and we’ll login to see the issue.
Thanks.
Hi There,
Can you please confirm if the issue still exists.
Thanks
Hi there! No thank you. I closed this off yesterday but it said it would take 24 hours. I managed to add the TypeKit fonts a different way from the KB article.
Thanks again.
Fabio
you are most welcome!
I got it to work, I can’t remember how, I thought I replied in here to say it was resolved. Thank you, this has been resolved.
Glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for letting us know.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.