Typekit not working in Rev Slider taking when using explicit CSS

I’m trying to get my typekit fonts to work with Rev Slider (which is quite a hassle btw), and they just don’t seem to be showing up. I’ve added an ID to the slider, and create classes for each element of text on the slider.

In my child theme I’ve referencing them, but they are still not showing up. Is there anyway to strip out all the inline styles in rev slider, and have it use the styles we use from the child-theme stylesheet?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Revolution Slider has its own standard of adding fonts and it’s only limited to google font as far I remember. You can’t add Typekit font to its list, but you can apply styling like from the given thread. What part of slider or layer do you wish to apply your font?

Please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.tp-caption {
    font-family: 'brandon-grotesque' !important;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.