Typekit not loading/working

Hi there,

I’ve struggled with Typekit on numerous sites but I can’t seem to figure out why it isn’t working on this site. I have one other site using the same kit and I think they have the exact same set up. Any clue as to what I am missing?
http://melissapaul.wpengine.com/
Thanks!!!

Hi There,

I Can see you have a minifying and cache plugin, please try clearing your cache and turning off the plugin.

Let us know how it goes!

Interesting, I added WPFC thinking it may help (and I unticked Minify CSS… as I think that’s what I’m supposed to do). Plugin is now deactivated but the issue persists. Typekit says it loads the fonts, but as you can see in the screenshot below, when viewing them, they are not the correct fonts.

HI There,

I can see the font is loading fine and working perfectly on your site.
Please clear your browser cache and check.

Thanks

Thanks for your help. It turns out that I had to make a new kit for melissapaul.com. As you can see, it looks they are the same fonts but font manager is actually pulling a substitute font.

Glad you’ve sorted it out. I’m sorry I could not see the details in your screenshot well because I could not expand it. I compared the Bodoni font in your site and the one in Typekit and they are the same though.

If you’re still having issues, please try creating a new kit for your staging domain as well.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.