Typekit fonts

Hi. I am using pro and trying to use typekit fonts. I have read multiple threads and tried using the typekit extension and/or the font manager but nothing is working.

I have added the id in both places and see the list of fonts from the kit so that link is working but the fonts themselves are not showing anywhere on the front end - it is just using ‘serif’. Also I cannot get them to show in the list in the customiser whatever I do.

Please can you help?
Tamsin

It is now working. I am not sure if you did something? I tried yesterday and today and couldn’t tell you what made it work. Thanks

Hi,

We didn’t do anything, anyway glad to hear it’s working now.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.