Typekit fonts not showing after Pro 2.0 upgrade

The typekit fonts are only displaying in Content/page editor. I am using the font manager and the Typekit extension is disabled. I have tried the method of turning off/on Font Manager in Theme Options but it didn’t work. The default Lato font shows in Customizer and on the website preview.

Would you be comfortable sharing WordPress admin and FTP credentials? You can do this in a secure note.

This bug is something we’ve patched and I can update your site to make sure the fix works. Thanks!

That would be great. Thanks.

Got TypeKit working again! I’ve updated your site to a build from today that will likely be Pro 2.0.2 on Monday.

Awesome! Thank you. Works great.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.