Hey there,
I read all posts in the support forum concerning Typekit. I sychronized Typekit in Cornerstone, defined it as the body and headings font in the Font Manager, but I can’t use it.
What am I missing?
Hey there,
I read all posts in the support forum concerning Typekit. I sychronized Typekit in Cornerstone, defined it as the body and headings font in the Font Manager, but I can’t use it.
What am I missing?
Don’t worry, I’ve solved it!
Cornerstone has a weird problem if you go (from your WP Dashboard) to Font Manager first and to Options second.
If you go to Font Manager first and then to Options to apply the new Typekit font, there is only “Inherit”.
If you go to Options first and to the Font Manager to apply the new Typekit font, there are three options. “Inherit”, “Body” and “Headings”.
For everyone that also has problems with Typekit:
For the X Support Team: It’s a really really weird bug. I hope you’ll fix this in future updates.
Hi @instisc,
Wow nice! happy to hear that you have solved it and you shared us how to fix it.
I will forward this also to our developer so that they could look on it.
Thank you so much. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.