TypeKit font not loading in mobile footer

I’ve got a TypeKit font loading everywhere except in my mobile footer. I’m declaring the mobile font via global CSS so maybe there’s a better method?

Hi @blewisb,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked your setup both in mobile and in desktop. I could see that they are both the same. Would you mind sharing us the details of your customization?

Thanks.

I’m using the TypeKit extension and I’ve supplied the necessary Kit ID. The font - Museo Slab - is rendering everywhere fine. Except when I look at my site footer on my iPhone I see a serif font that doesn’t match the TypeKit font. I’ve added a CSS declaration to set the footer font but it’s not rendering on mobile.

Hi there,

It should be font-family: "museo-slab",serif !important; instead of this font-family: 'Museo Slab', serif !important;

Cheers!

Yes thank you - that did the trick. Thanks for the support guys. Even on the stupid rookie mistakes :smile:

You’re most welcome! Always :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.