Typekit font Essential Grid

Hi support team. I need to use “balboa-extra-condensed” Typekit font for the titles of the essential grids here http://lekamouraska.com/accueil/

@philippe I had a similar Problem with Google Fonts. Try follow, in the Filed who you can Change the Font in the Skin Editor from Essential Grid Type the Name of the Font in this Field like in my Screenshot. It works with Essential Grid if the Font is global loaded on the Site.

Hi. I know how to to that with Google Fonts but my Typekit Balboa Extra Condensed do not show up even if I type or paste the name in the font family field.

I know it was the same here. Type the Name of the Font in this Field without any selection… It works for me. I cant also select Google Fonts in Essential Grid Skin Editor only the Fonts from the Plugin

Finally, I solved the issue myself with a post in the old Themeco forum https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/typekit-fonts-in-essential-grid/

and this code in the global css

.eg-promok-element-0 {
font-family: “balboa-extra-condensed”, sans-serif !important;
letter-spacing: 0.02em;
}

To find that the text is unreadable at this size. So I replace it with the Open Sans Condensed from Google font.

Otherwise, Pro team, it should be easier than that.

Thanks for sharing your solution and glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.