Dear Sir/Mdm,
I understand that this effect is available in Cornerstone’s element. Is this effect possible by shortcode or html code? I really like it and would like to implement in on the Header section of my site.
Please advice.
Thank you!
Dear Sir/Mdm,
I understand that this effect is available in Cornerstone’s element. Is this effect possible by shortcode or html code? I really like it and would like to implement in on the Header section of my site.
Please advice.
Thank you!
Hi There,
Try using the using the following shortcode. Add it inside a text element:
[x_text_type prefix="This is the " strings="first string|second string|third string" suffix=" of the sentence." tag="h3" type_speed="50" start_delay="0" back_speed="50" back_delay="3000" loop="false" show_cursor="true" cursor="|" looks_like="h3"]
Hope this helps.
Thank you Lely! It works 
I need some help on the parameters. What can I use to change the color and font sizes? Right now I can only adjust the looks_like=“h6” option.
There’s no option to change color and size. It could be done with some CSS. Please give us the URL of the page where you’ve setup the text type element then tell us what you want to change.
Thanks.
Hello Christian,
Here’s the link to my site : http://erictan.wpengine.com/
It’s at the header portion of my site.
I also realised that the variable text pushes my buttons up and down the screen. Just to check if it’s possible to fix the margins on the variable text created by the type writer effect to prevent my buttons from moving. Feel free to suggest other methods as well.
Thank you in advance!
Hey there,
Would you mind using the Text element instead of the Headline element first? That is because your putting a headline inside a headline and that is not correct. You have the Headline element using the h1 tag and the text type element using also the h1 tag. If you wish to continue with the setup, change the tag attribute’s value to div like and will be helpful to add a class to it like [x_text_type tag="div" class="type-h" so we could target it specifically.
Thanks.
Hello Christian,
I changed it to this shortcode:
[x_text_type prefix=“Read About " strings=“Financial freedom|Investments|Passive Income|Insurance|Personal Development” tag=“div” class=“type-h” type_speed=“50” start_delay=“0” back_speed=“50” back_delay=“3000” loop=“true” show_cursor=“true” cursor=”|" looks_like=“h6”]
Is that correct? I also changed the element to text as well.
Hi There,
That is correct. Try to clear cache because when I check the frontend it still the same. Not yet text element and tag is still headline.