Two sticky bars — second bar disappears after scrolling down and back up to top

Hello! I understand that two sticky bars aren’t native and have followed the YouTube video for creating this functionality.

Here’s a screen capture of what I’m experiencing. Is it possible to have the second bar stay visible with a setting I’ve missed? Or is this the best I’m able to achieve?

Sticky Bar Screen Capture

Thank you!

Hello @WaggingLabs,

Thanks for writing in! you can have two sticky Bar elements in your header. Just make sure that they have both the same settings.

And set the trigger offset to 0:

Hope this helps.

Both bars now have the exact same settings.

However the second bar is hidden initially and only appears after scroll. I’d like it to remain fixed so that it’s always visible. Is this possible? View live demo here. View screen capture.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @WaggingLabs,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @WaggingLabs,

Thanks for sharing your credentials! I went ahead and check your header setup and I found your issue! The issue is coming from your first bar, you set it to position absolute that’s why the second bar is not showing on the default load. To fix your issue, please set your first bar to position relative.

Hope that helps.

Thank you! I was clearly moving too fast and missed it. That’s exactly what I need. :smile:

Hi @WaggingLabs,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.