Two step optin with convertplug

I want to create the same two step process like leadpages is offering.

1 Step: A popup with sales-information and a button to click, leading to a second pop up.
2 Step: Second pop up with the main contact fields (first name and email address) to enter the contact information.

What I already figured out:
I created two different modals, one with the single button, one with the optin fields and another button.

But how do I connect these two popups? So that the second then submits the contact information to active campaign?

Thank you!
Nimue

Hey Nimue,

Please see these tutorials:


https://docs.brainstormforce.com/two-step-modal-using-css-class/

The button is not located inside the popup but you can try putting it inside your popup.

Thanks.

Thanks, but I did watch the video already but it doesn’t apply to my case/question.

The video covers how to connect an image with a modal.
I want to connect two modals (one with a single button and another one with the optin fields) instead.

I already tried the shortcode variant from the video, but it didnt work. Now I need a clear instruction on how to connect the two.

Thank you!
Nimue

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Regretfully connecting two modals may not be possible. It maybe possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.