Two problems on my website, help!

Hello! I have two problems on my website.

1. when I make backend changes they are not visible in real time after I save them and I have to reload each time the page to see them.

2. I have to work with the incognito browsing mode because it does not make me change in cornerstone and it sends me back to the home, I tried to clear the cache but it does not change.

Thanks

Hello @LWLsrl,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @LWLsrl,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see that you are using a Child theme and you added this PHP code that broke your page HTML structure:

add_filter('body_class', 'tmi_snippet', 10000);

function tmi_snippet( $classe)
{
$snippet = <<<'TMI'
<!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
<noscript><iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-WBSBPPF"
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
TMI;
$classe[] = '">' . $snippet . '<br style="display:none';
return $classe;
}

Resulting into an invalid HTML output:

Be advised that custom PHP coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Please remove that PHP code block first or at least switch the parent theme and check the site again for the mentioned issues above. Google Site Kit plugin can be used in your site so that you will no longer have to use custom PHP code in inserting the Google Tag code.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.