Two pages stop showing "thegrid" after conversion to pro

My two pages using The Grid, stop showing “thegrid”, after the conversion to PRO.
These two pages were done with cornerstone using The Grid Element.
I don’t see a way to re enter the TheGrid Shortcode.

The Grid Element is gone from cornerstone, how do I now implement my existing grids.

Please advise as soon as possible.

I found this on the KB:

The Grid Element in the content builder is no longer working/available. This is an issue with the third party tool and we’ve reached out to The Grid developers to see when they’ll be patching it. In the mean time, you can use the raw content element with The Grid shortcode.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Yes that is correct. We are still communicating the the plugin creators so that we can fixed this issue. For the meantime, you will just need to insert a text element and insert the grid shortcode instead.

Thank you for your understanding.