Two navigation bars

Hello,

There is two navigation bars on the right side of my website. Could you please help me to identify where it comes from so that i can fix the problem?

URL: https://v2.unikpieces.ch/
Pwd: E-MM

Thanks,
Antoine

Hello Antoine,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I don’t see double navigation bars on your website other then main and model navigation. If you are referring to the model navigation that that’s coming from header builder. Please see the screencast. https://cloudup.com/c3wXs0gdDBb

Can you please confirm again or share some screenshots to illustrate the problem you are facing?

Thanks.

Hello,

The problem might then be depending on the browser you are using or something different? I still have the two navigations bars. I am using Chrome.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

body {

    overflow: hidden;
}

Hope it helps!

Thank you!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.