Hello,
I want these two columns to end at the same height. Please see the pictures attached.
When I zoom in or out there is a big difference between the two columns


What can I do?
Hello,
I want these two columns to end at the same height. Please see the pictures attached.
When I zoom in or out there is a big difference between the two columns


What can I do?
I found this link extremely helpful in doing what you want. The tutorial is really easy to follow and very well explained for a bunch of situations. Hope it helps!
Thank you very much for the fast answer
Hi Guys
@Bacchus, thanks for sharing us the link. It would really help others. We really appreciate it.
Thank you so much
@Alphalio, Let us know how it goes.
Feel free to ask us again.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.