Two Bars in Pro

Hi there.

I am trying to make two bars in Pro - for the header.
I need both of them to be on the ‘absolute’ setting so that my full screen Revolution Slider is behind them.
For some reason, when I select both of them in this way, the second bar (purple bar with inline navigation) sits at the top of the page.

I need the purple inline navigation bar to sit flush along the bottom of the 1st white bar.
Is this possible?

Many thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make the two bar as relative and add the below CSS to your theme option -> custom -> Global css and let us know how this goes.

.x-masthead {
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
}

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi there,

Fabulous! That’s done the trick!
Much appreciated.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.