Hi, until today, I had a visible Twitter feed showing via the raw content element, this is now not displaying.
3/4 down on the homepage www.quantectest.co.uk]
Please advise.
Hi, until today, I had a visible Twitter feed showing via the raw content element, this is now not displaying.
3/4 down on the homepage www.quantectest.co.uk]
Please advise.
Hello @liamtuffrey,
Thanks for asking. 
I believe you are referring to the Find us on section. Can you please make sure that the Twitter stream code is present in Raw Content element?
Thanks.
Hello, yes the Find Us section is where it should be, on the right. Yes the code is there. I was working fine the day before yesterday and I (and I am the only one that can) have not edited this section?
Hi there,
I have just checked your site and the Twitter Feed is showing fine:

Would you mind trying to clear your cache and checking the site again?
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.