Tweaking 'Categories' widget

Hi. I’d like to add the ‘Categories’ widget onto the landing page of my website. I need help to:

  1. Centre align the widget title ‘Navigate’

  2. Change the drop-down font to Prompt (Medium 500 ; Size 10)

Hi There,

In order that we can help, please provide the URL.

Thanks!

Hi. My website URL is juanajaafar.net.

Hi There,

we didn’t find the widget in the page! Please add the widget so that we can suggest you.

Thanks

Hello @juanajaafar,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

I just came across this ticket. I tried adding the categories widget on my local WordPress setup and made few changes based on your requirement. Please try adding following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change font family and font size:

.h-widget {text-align: center;}

.widget_categories select {font-family: 'Prompt', sans-serif; font-weight: 500; font-size: 10px;}

Please let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.