This was a reply to another persons topic, and I love how the forum police are telling me what I am allowed to say here…it can’t be similar to what I posted elsewhere? Just adding to my pain here… I want to post my own topic because I have my own issue. Am I not allowed to involve myself in more than one discussion here anymore?
Ever since Apex took over, everything keeps changing.
This sucks so bad, is there some kind of video about how to use this ridiculous updated theme? How are you going to compare this theme to Photoshop? Yes there are learning curves to both, but once you learn Photoshop, you don’t worry about having to learn it all over again. Upgrades are fine, but this is unbelievable. People just don’t have time to stop their lives with no warning and no direction.
How do you just say that you didn’t intentionally remove the text editor expansion and you are working to rectify this? It makes no sense that it would ever even be considered for removal.
People don’t like change, don’t you get that?
We want to use the product we paid for and spent time learning, and teaching our editors.
Please direct me to the tutorial so I can spend my day figuring this out because in no way is my website acceptable until I do it
Andrea:triumph:
Hi there Andrea (@bparkbella),
Thanks for writing in!
Not in the slightest, you’re more than welcome to post and share your thoughts etc, rather my colleague was asking if you have any issues to start a new thread. Typically support topics are a one person thing, whereby we can try and assist the original topic starter, and if required ask for their logins. But we can’t say support 5 people in the same thread, as it gets confusing very quickly, issues that look the same, may not actually have the same cause and we can’t ask anyone but the original poster to share login credentials, as any logins in the thread are visible by staff and also the original poster.
On the side of V2 elements, you don’t need to use V2 elements, you can use classic elements just as you always have, V2 elements are there as extra functionality for people that want to use them, but we don’t and never will force you to use them.
The text part was taken directly from the header builder and at the time it made sense to bring over the same editor, this of course after the fact wasn’t the preferred option by the majority of users. A new text editor is coming to the next maintenance release due out very shortly.
The text element itself is more or less the same (of course in the smaller window at the moment), but for now, if you click the pencil icon, you can edit the text, and at the top you have the HTML mode and the wysiwyg mode with the editor buttons.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.