Turning cog as list symbol

Hi,
I want a turning x-icon-cog as list symbol.
I found a thread from 2015, but this did not work.


How can I make this?
Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Thank you very much.
Meanwhile I found a solution but I am not sure it its ok, even if it looks so.
Please see if you can find a better way.
Thank you!

Yup, you got that right :wink:

Cheers!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.