Hello Themeco,
Turned off Marginless Columns but Margins are not showing on my website for this page: https://www.tcamandarin.com/courses/
Margins show up during edit in Pro but not live.
Hello Themeco,
Turned off Marginless Columns but Margins are not showing on my website for this page: https://www.tcamandarin.com/courses/
Margins show up during edit in Pro but not live.
Hi,
It’s because of the you are wrapping your columns with links and it breaks the layout.
jQuery("#regular-link").wrap("<a href='https://www.tcamandarin.com/courses/regular-chinese/'></a>");
jQuery("#intensive-link").wrap("<a href='https://www.tcamandarin.com/courses/intensive-chinese/'></a>");
jQuery("#evening-link").wrap("<a href='https://www.tcamandarin.com/courses/evening-chinese/'></a>");
jQuery("#private-link").wrap("<a href='https://www.tcamandarin.com/courses/private-chinese/'></a>");
To fix this, you can add the code below in the style field of your column
margin-right:25px;

Hello Paul,
Thanks for the reply. I had tried this solution before but it moves my 2nd column below my 1st column on tablet size view, leaving a large blank space on the right.
Is there a better solution to link my columns without breaking the layout? Much appreciated.
Hi,
I went ahead and added margin-right:4%; I then checked on tablet size and it seems to be working fine.

Thank you Paul, looks great.
You’re welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.