Trying to use ethos

I am having a tough time trying to figure out how to use ethos. I have read the forum and the ethos stack overview. I am still not seeing where or how to use the blog carousel, post carousel or post sliders. It is saying in the overview that “the Post Sliders can be selected to show recent, popular, or featured posts on the blog index and archive pages” (how). I am trying to build my main page and running into roadblocks each time. Could you please help me figure this out.

Hi There,

If you are starting your site I would recommend going to Wp Content > X > Loading Ethos 1

Otherwise, if you are already ahead with your website and don´t want to overwrite your styling you can go to Theme Options > Ethos and you will find your settings there.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.