Trying to use ACF Pro and the Posts Looper to output specific posts 2

Hi there,

I had this issue fixed back in May but now the query string has stopped working.
Please see Trying to use ACF Pro and the Posts Looper to output specific posts

It is now pulling in all my posts regardless of it having the reviews fields filled in or not.

I haven’t worked on this page since this issue was resolved so I don’t know what has changed.

Any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hey there,

It’s unusual for a Query String to change its behavior. There could be a 3rd party plugin causing the issue. Please try deactivating all 3rd party plugins except ACF and check your page again.

By the way, we can’t tell what changed without knowing what you have done to your site. What was your latest site activity? Did you update Pro? If so, what’s the last version you used before using Pro 5.1.5?

Also, is the site you posted in the secure note a test or staging site? I ask because when we investigate, we deactivate all 3rd party plugins and use the parent theme. That will disrupt your site, so we only recommend troubleshooting in a staging copy of the site. If it’s ok to do that in your live site, please confirm.

Thanks.

Since adding the query string and getting this page working it has been signed off and I haven’t worked on it since.

The theme is the latest version.

It is not any of the plugins, I have tried deactivating the plugins one by one and it still wont work.

Yes my website is on a staging site so it is not live.

Hello @gemlangley,

Please edit your page and update the query string into this one:
posts_per_page=-1&post_status=publish&ignore_sticky_posts=1&post_type=post&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bkey%5D=review&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bcompare%5D=%21%3D

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That has worked fantastic. Thank you.
What was the problem?

Hello @gemlangley,

There might be an issue in the query, glad that @ruenel was able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.