Trying to Start over on Xtheme

Hi there! I currently am trying to start over with Xtheme. I’ve looked all over and still have yet to find a solution to my problem.

Problem: Want to start completely over from scratch and get rid of demo I downloaded.
I uninstalled Xtheme and reinstalled Xtheme and I am getting a license error sayin that Cornerstone doesn’t recognize it. Also, the demo theme is still there and I simply want to build my own site with Integrity without a demo theme thats currently downloaded

Help is greatly appreciated.

Hi There,

You can delete all pages and posts, go to Wp Admin > X and install Integrity 1 if you want

Or if you want a fresh WP installation, create a new database and assign to your wordpress wp-config.

Hope it helps

Thanks!!! I was able to figure it out :slight_smile:

Perfect Thank you.