Trying to move some pages

I’m trying to move some content from an existing site using page templates downloading them and then uploading them to a new site. When I do certain images and layout elements are not coming over for some reason and I can’t figure out why. I am using a handful of classic elements on the site but some of them seem to have come over perfectly fine. Any thoughts would be helpful.

For a bunch of items only the alts show up:

Hello @mark_sheldon,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Please share the template file as well with the exact page URLs

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Do you need admin for the live site, the new site, or both?

I was able to get smaller sections to work perfectly. Is it a size issue?

Hi Mark,

It might be a size issue. I would suggest you check other section for the same, and let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks

Looks like there’s a size limit. I’m doing the site in segments. It’s more work but it’s functioning.

Hey Mark,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.