Hello, having issues loading Cornerstone. Everything up to date and have tried deactivating plugins and clearing cache.
my website is www.crossingschurchaz.org
login is below in hidden details.
Thank you!
Meridith
Hi there Meridith,
Thanks for writing in!
Please note your login details were public, you need to click the secure note button to add them to the thread privately, I’ve since moved them to a secure note and removed them from the post, but I’d highly recommend you update the username/password ASAP.
Onto the issue at hand, I’ve disabled Comet Cache, then flushed the GoDaddy cache and everything appears to be working correctly (https://monosnap.com/file/2ddarWBqijRs4NKvblLIpKfgIr2b6J#). Caching plugins can have an effect on Cornerstone and it’s usually recommend that caching is disabled while developing the website.
Can you check your end and see if Cornerstone is now functioning correctly?
Thanks!
It is functioning now, I will keep this in mind next time. Thank you for removing my login info, I have changed it! 
-Meridith
Thanks for letting us know!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.