Trying to hide image on mobile

Hi,
I have an image (one of 3 in a row) that I need to hide for mobile. I’ve given it an ID and added this to the CSS.

@media only screen and (max-width: 468px) {
  #hide {
        display: none;
    }

But it doesn’t work. It’s on this page > http://77.104.180.227/~theweb53/themagicofyoga.co.uk/about-me/
Can you help?

Hello @Lorenmn,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Actually there is no need to add custom CSS code to hide image or as a matter of fact any Cornerstone element based on screen sizes. In your case as you are looking to hide image on mobile, you can use the built in functionality by clicking on Customize button and Hide During Breakpoints (select mobile). I have created a screencast for you to get started:

Thanks.

Hi,
Yes, I know how to do that. The image I want to hide is currently a middle column in a 3 col row. I just need to hide the middle column/image.

Hey,

If you check your own code, you see that is missing a “{” - so, try this code:

  #hide {
        display: none !important;
    }
}```

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.