Trying to get latest Pro Update 2.0.1 & CRASH

I have been checking in on your updates and was trying to figure out why I dont see the latest presets and template style features and noticed I was on the 1.2.7 still so i downloaded 2.0.1 and uploaded to my site only to get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Shortcode_Generator, because the name is already in use in /homepages/18/d109531826/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/builder/class-shortcode-generator.php on line 2585

I have no idea what to do, can anyone direct me to the fix for this?

My website is http://www.337studios.com
Thanks in advance!

hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please delete the complete theme folder and re upload Via FTP, and let us know if the issue has resolved.
If that . doesn’t help please send us your website details to help you on this.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.