Trying to get icon inline on dropdown

Hi
I have built a dropdown on this page. I am trying to add an icon before the link using shortcode. Not sure why this is not lining up. It is under the “Buy or Listen” dropdown.

http://concordportal.staging.wpengine.com/concord-albums/joe-hendersonalice-coltrane-the-elements/

Thanks

Hi There,

The link is a block which means it will take the whole width. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblt1y2Rd3

.dropdown-menu > li > a {
    display: inline;
}

For further inquiries, please check in with the plugin developer. All questions regarding plugin features and design should be directed to plugin developer. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks so much, that worked! But for the life of me I cant figure out how to get the hover color width to equal the inline block now.

Hi There,

Try to add this to your Custom CSS

.btn-group .dropdown-menu li:hover {
	background-color: #f5f5f5;
}

For further inquiries with regards to this plugin, Please contact the plugin author.

Thanks,

Thanks! You guys are the best.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.