Trying to find the syntax for shortcode [x_line]

I have a block of text that I am trying to divide up by placing a thin lines between different sections. since I want to retain this within one text box in a right hand column I can’t set it up using individual blocks of text separated by lines within the column. I inserted the [x_line] shortcode between various parts of the text but I don’t see any line. I am assuming that one needs to add some additional commands to format the thickness and the color of the line but I can’t find anything that helps me with this. Can you please tell me what to do to get a line 4px wide and with a color of #F7A81B (RGB = 247,168, 27).

Thank you

Simon

Hi Simon,

Please use this:
[x_line style="border-top: 4px solid #F7A81B; "]
Hope this helps.

Thank you very much - this worked perfectly!!

Wondering if there is any place where you have documentation for the correct syntax and options for all the short code?

I am also wondering whether you can help me with two other coding issues. I have the following in the middle of a long text box with other text above and below the part shown:

span style=“color: #f7a81b;”>Of the things we think, say or do:
ol style=“text-align: justify;”>
li style=“text-align: justify;”>Is it the TRUTH?
li style=“text-align: justify;”>Is it FAIR to all concerned?/span>
li style=“text-align: justify;”>Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
li style=“text-align: justify;”>Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
/ol>

Note I removed the leading < from each line so I could show the coding that is currently being used

Firstly, while the font is in gold the accompanying bullets are black - is there a way to make the bullets gold too.

Secondly I would really like to put this whole thing in a box with a blue (#0050A2) background. Can that be done in the middle of a long text piece?

Thanks for any additional help that you can offer.

Simon

Hi again,

Please replace your code with the following code to solve both of your issue:

<div style="background-color: #0050A2;padding: 10px;">
<span style="color: #f7a81b;">Of the things we think, say or do:</span>
<ol style="text-align: justify;color: #f7a81b;">
<li style="text-align: justify;color: #f7a81b;">Is it the TRUTH?</li>
<li style="text-align: justify;color: #f7a81b;">Is it FAIR to all concerned?</li>
<li style="text-align: justify;color: #f7a81b;">Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?</li>
<li style="text-align: justify;color: #f7a81b;">Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?</li>
</ol>
</div>

For all the shortcodes please check out http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.