Trying to edit an off canvas element

Hi there, I need to edit a website that I did not build. The site was built with Cornerstone/Pro and I’m trying to change a button in the header from being a “Content off Canvas” element to a simple button linking to an inner page. I’m having issues editing this button. Can someone assist? I can provide more details in a secure note.

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

To edit the content of the Content Off Canvas element I would suggest you go to the element -->content area —>content.

In case you want to change the button styling I would suggest you go to the Toggel and Graphic -->Select the icon or image for the button.

In case you are pointing to something else please please let us know and please share your admin login credentials in the secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi thank you yes I’m not able to edit this for some reason even though I’m logged in as full admin. I have provided screenshots below and a secure note with the login. I’m simply trying to remove the element entirely and replace it with a button that links to an inner page.

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

It seems that you are using the deprecated element. I would suggest you go to the Cornerstone ---->Settings----> element —>Enable All Classic Elements and Toggle All Permissions. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Cornerstone-‹-TEST-—-WordPress (1)

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still exists, you can let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.