Trying to create a video pop-up form an image

I have checked out some solutions but was only able to get part of the way, I have created a test page which can be found at https://biketoursforthewounded.co.uk/testded I create a lightbox which operates off an image but I want to adjust size of lightbox and add some text under the video in the light box with a close button as well.

The inspiration comes from https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8710-all-in-one-printer-series/7902014/model/7902020/videos

Is this possible using your theme, I do hope so.

Regards

Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for writing in! The given example url is using a custom made lightbox. The feature cannot be replicated with builtin Lightbox in X. I would recommend that you use a 3rd party plugin which would have you more control on what you want to display inside the lightbox. Please check out some of the lightbox plugin from the repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/lightbox/

Thank you for your understanding.