I must be doing something wrong but I am not sure what. I was trying to follow along with your instructions.
It is locked so I will provide access in a secure note.
Here is the directory;
wp-content/themes/pro-child/framework/views/wp-single.php
And in the file wp-single I have this:
<?php
// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/INTEGRITY/WP-SINGLE.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Single post output for Integrity.
// =============================================================================
$fullwidth = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_x_post_layout', true );
?>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<div class="x-container max width offset">
<div class="<?php x_main_content_class(); ?>" role="main">
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<?php x_get_view( 'integrity', 'content', get_post_format() ); ?>
<p><?php the_field('price'); ?></p>
<p><?php the_field('sale_price'); ?></p>
<?php endwhile; ?>
</div>
<?php if ( $fullwidth != 'on' ) : ?>
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
</div>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
I have one field group with price and sale price fields. I also specify that this show when ‘Shop’ is selected as a category. Here is how it is not working. When I select Shop the post content area on the backend disappears and I can not edit it unless I unselect Shop. In any instance: The Price and Sale Price fields do not show on the page after it is published. Can you get me headed in the right direction?
(price and sale price are added in manually right now for a review with the client and are not being pulled from the fields. Thank you.
