Troubles with Essential Grid

Hello,

I’m having a bit of trouble with essential grid. I am trying to update the titles of individual custom titles/text. We are using the grid tiles only as anchor links on the one page. Whenever I go in to edit the titles for each grid element, they maintain the original placeholder name even when I change the placeholder name to be %title%. The images are updating to the selected images I put in there but not the titles. Will I have to duplicate the skin for each one and change the title there?

Additionally, I placed a more decorative button underneath the title of the element but whenever I go to view it, it doesn’t show the outline and only shows the text ‘learn more’. How do I ensure the whole button element shows up as entended?

Thanks

Hi @ancorakim

Thank you for writing in, but I am not entirely certain of the issue. Please provide us with more information and perhaps provide us the direct page URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.