Troubles setting up Pro

Hi - I’m having trouble getting the child theme installed properly. I installed X, then Pro… I downloaded the child theme. I got the error that the parent couldn’t be found. I saw someone else had mentioned something similar in the forum, so I renamed the theme folder in the c Panel - Pro (instead of x) but this didn’t solve the problem because I can’t get the child theme to install correctly and show up as being used in the wp theme interface. I’m sure I missed something, so I changed the name back to x in cpanel. Could you assist?

Hi There,

I have tried to login to your site, but your login credentials seems to be incorrect. Could you please confirm? so that we can check your issue.

Thanks!

Actually, I got it resolved. Thank you!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.